[Bf-committers] Known Bug?: (No) Texture filtering behind ray-transparent or on ray-mirror faces

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Tue May 10 11:32:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

for a project we combined (for speed reasons) a zTransparency and a
Ray-Mirror on a Material. However the rendering looks quite ugly because
of the not-filtered textures behind the transparent materials. We have
to use textures with quite high frequencies so that makes it even worse.

My question is: Is this a known bug? I did go through the tracker but it
did not came up with exactly this issue, and I am not experienced enough
to see if the other reported bugs address the same issue.

I did read somewhere that the filtering for raytracing is solved in the
current CVS, but with a fresh compiled (cygwin) Blender I still see the bug.

Regards,
Carsten