[Bf-committers] [Patch] Draw object in BoundBox when transform

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 30 16:29:07 CEST 2005

Hi, thanks for the patch, very useful stuff ! related
to this, I usually work with Boundbox in crowded
scenes, but it has one important drawback which is
that nor names nor axis can be drawn in that mode.
This is useful to recognize objects in Boundbox.

I already asked for this long time ago, but since you
have been working with it, maybe it's not too hard for
you trying to do something about it ?

Thanks in advance

malefico.

--- Jonathan Merritt <j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>