[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern DerivedMesh.c

Daniel Dunbar evilzr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 17:26:07 CEST 2005

There are some notes in BKE_DerivedMesh.h at the moment, which
describe what each function should do. It is pretty simple actually,
there is just some redunancy between all the different drawing
functions (can be simplified some in the future).

Of course there is not a way to layer them yet so that still needs
some work.

Would love to see mirror-mode working with it as a proof of concept!