[Bf-committers] Re: fully interactive python console

GSR - FR famrom at infernal-iceberg.com
Fri Mar 25 22:50:21 CET 2005

Hi,
cbarton at metavr.com (2005-03-25 at 0615.33 +1100):
> 		elif (evt == Draw.TWOKEY and val and shift): insCh('@')
> 		elif (evt == Draw.TWOKEY and val and not shift): insCh('2')

Ouch!

> 		elif (evt == Draw.THREEKEY and val and shift): insCh('#')
> 		elif (evt == Draw.THREEKEY and val and not shift): insCh('3')

Ouch again!

[...]

And a handful of ouchs later... is there no way to make it portable?
Cos that mapping assumes an exact kind of keyboard. Blender seems to
have managed to solve some of the issues it had in this aspect, and
this script adds back a lot. In path fields, I can get what (all?) key
caps have printed, but with the script I get have a different keyboard
map.

GSR