[Bf-committers] Bug tracker stats + engine future...

Kester Maddock Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz
Fri Mar 25 13:08:49 CET 2005

Hi Ton,

I just don't have a lot of time at the moment.  I've just committed some stuff
from Erwin (mail me if it breaks stuff) for abstracting the physics engine so
hopefully we can make progress, and use eg ODE as well.  There are still some
major bugs, but it is a start.  I'll look at it some more over Easter
weekend.

I don't think splitting it off is a good idea - it will just be easier to let
it die.

Cheers,

Kester

Reunite Gondwondaland!