[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src transform.c transform.h transform_constraints.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 02:56:31 CET 2005

--- joeedh <joeeagar at prodigy.net> wrote:
> Martin Poirier wrote:
>
> >theeth (Martin Poirier) 2005/03/24 22:32:53 CET
> >
> >  Modified files:
> >    blender/source/blender/src transform.c
> transform.h
> >
> transform_constraints.c
> >
> >  Log:
> >  Reworked the camera dolly/parallel axis
> constraint code a bit. Works pretty much like the
> Shrink/Fatten code, meaning pull the mouse toward
> you pulls the camera, push pushes it away.
> >
> >  Also added a T_CAMERA flag for camera grab, which
> gets set on TransData conversion.
> >

> I kindof liked the dolly better. .  .

You mean the dolly in old transform of the one Ton
coded?

The old dolly was really hard to controled (kinda like
the old zoom). Compaired to the version Ton had, this
is justly slightly different in that is only uses the
vertical motion, not a weird mox of both.

Also much cleaner code wise. ;)

Martin