[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/imbuf IMB_imbuf_types.h blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern IMB_anim.h anim.c readimage.c util.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_space.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_scene.c drawimasel.c editscreen.c ghostwinlay.c ...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 24 14:23:58 CET 2005

Hi,

Not only to blame ATI, the code itself is hackish at best.
We still have no active ghost dev support, I really prefer only to add
new things there when we find someone who knows what he does, and likes
to help maintaining it.

And after the nth bugreport on the issue, it was about time to get rid
of it.

-Ton-