[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/imbuf IMB_imbuf_types.h blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern IMB_anim.h anim.c readimage.c util.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_space.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_scene.c drawimasel.c editscreen.c ghostwinlay.c ...

Rob Haarsma rob at captainvideo.nl
Thu Mar 24 02:25:23 CET 2005

joeedh wrote:

> But, it works on nvidia at least my geforce2 mx/400. . .is this really
> necassary?

I didn't really want to disable it, my nvidia gives no probs either.
But Ton has a different opinion on the subject:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2159&group_id=9&atid=125

I'm not able to fix or maintain the fullscreen feature, so the best is to
hide it until someone experienced fixes the graphic card problems.

Rob