[Bf-committers] old bugs

zippy trip at spymac.com
Tue Mar 22 20:13:58 CET 2005

>> In the image open view list of files, if you just saved a file from
>> another program to that same folder it will not apper in that list
>> unless you travel up a directory and then back into the same folder.
>> So if I make a change to
>
> That's not true, you can just middle-click on the '.' directory. Also,
> this
> is a *good* thing, because it makes the selector faster, and it works
> just
> the same in, say, windows explorer.

Ok I Never ever knew about this press period " . " no where have i seen
it ,, yes read the docs some more others will shout :P

>> Also, Why do you have to press so many buttons and a slider to
>> activate a transparent image files alpha channel ? Why cant there be
>> a default button in the texture or where ever that just activates all
>> of these buttons and sliders in one click when all you want to do is
>> test out a transparent image...
>
> Do you propose adding a "default button" for having, say, wood or
> glass, too?
>
> Then you need a lot of default buttons...

No I just purpose a faster way to add transparency for quick testings,
the time it takes to click all of those buttons adds up when adding
them to a lot of objects. And it is a very basic thing when a user
decides to export an image with an alpha channel. There have already
been talks to incorporate different glass types, but that is a
different subject