[Bf-committers] Call for help?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 22 13:18:53 CET 2005

Hi Luigi,

People developing python additions for Blender are very welcome, of
course, but that's outside of the scope of this mailing list. :)
We have many ways for python scripters to publicize themselves.
Advertise regularly on the python forums (like on blender.org and
elysiun.com), and make sure you get listed in the python download
section on blender3d.org here;

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Python_Scripts.3.0.html

If you like to be close to the API developers in Blender, join the
bf-python mailing list!

Thanks,

-Ton-