[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts lightwave_export.py lightwave_import.py nendo_export.py nendo_import.py off_export.py off_import.py paths_import.py radiosity_export.py radiosity_import.py raw_export.py raw_import.py slp_import.py sysinfo.py ...

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Mar 22 06:01:10 CET 2005

Stephane SOPPERA wrote:

 > (...) (the last backslash is not correctly interpreted by stat).
 > I'm suprised to be the only one to have noticed that.

Hi Stephane, thanks for reporting.

It should be fixed in cvs now.  I also put a check to remove the last
slash from U.pythondir -- the user defined Python dir -- when we append
it to our sys.path, because I recall long ago someone (sorry) complained
about this, related to setting that path in the Info win.

As mentioned in my commit msg, this problem with stat is not universal,
here (linux, glibc, gcc 3.3.3) stat works fine with paths ending with
slashes ('/').

--
Willian