[Bf-committers] Re: Project openings

Nick Winters nickrwinters at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:23:51 CET 2005

I'm pretty sure the best solution was that blender could have multiple
windows open at a single time [which can be wherever you want], and
each display can have its own screen chosen [the blender term, window
layout of 3d view, buttons view, audio timeline, whatever].

So, in going that way there doesn't seem to be a lot to limit you to
only 2 windows...