[Bf-committers] old bugs

zippy trip at spymac.com
Mon Mar 21 21:53:24 CET 2005

In the image open view list of files, if you just saved a file from
another program to that same folder it will not apper in that list
unless you travel up a directory and then back into the same folder. So
if I make a change to an image in photoshop the file will not show up
unless I perform those steps.. This can get annoying when you want that
file fast and you have several other image files in the folder ..

Also, Why do you have to press so many buttons and a slider to activate
a transparent image files alpha channel ? Why cant there be a default
button in the texture or where ever that just activates all of these
buttons and sliders in one click when all you want to do is test out a
transparent image...