[Bf-committers] Call for help?

Martin DeMello martindemello at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:14:06 CET 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:18:16 +0100, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Here's a very nice valuable page to check;
> http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/ProjectStatusPage
> We try to work more and more 'modular' in the future, with 'owners'
> assigned to specific parts who can work on that relatively independent.
> These 'owners' are also the typical first persons to contact for work
> or patches.

What's your feeling on people submitting code they don't have the time
to "own"? e.g. I've been working sporadically on the DXF reader (I've
finally managed to get lwpolylines with curved segments reading
properly), but I'm a bit reluctant to submit it, since the last time I
submitted a patch it broke when I was not keeping up with the list, so
I never saw the bug report.

martin