[Bf-committers] Call for developers?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 21 11:57:13 CET 2005

Hi,

Thanks, but wait a little bit with it. I first like to see a bit more
information/structure on all of this on our website, including more
info how we'll organize all of it, and how new devs can nicely get
involved, without me ending up doing all work! I'm afraid otherwise
nothing really will result from it...

-Ton-