[Bf-committers] Notes and thoughts on the transform work

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Mar 20 04:41:09 CET 2005

I've mostly finished writing up a bit of a review document of the
transform stuff (middlemouse, manipulators, etc) with some ideas and
suggestions here on the wiki:
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/TransformNotes

I think it's important to have some sort of general design/vision (not
necessarily mine!) that can be followed, rather than just tweaking bits
and pieces after each isolated comment on mailing lists or forums.
Having said that, the things I mention aren't really much of a
departure from what's currently there.

Martin has seen it, others, feel free to have a look and/or comment.

Cheers,

Matt