[Bf-committers] RC1 of VRML exporter
bart at neeneenee.de
Thu Mar 17 23:35:52 CET 2005
checked again some features and it seems anything goes well. Added
transaltion values to the transform so position of the mesh is not
defined by verteices.
Now will turn that into a x3d exporter too and writing help pages.
Aims for the next version are:
- support for video texture if the image textur has the extension mov,
ram, qt, avi, divx, mpg, mpg4 etc.
- Multitexture and blending modes for X3D
- TextureTransform using face modes Tile and the
repeat option on textures
- export of animationen using keys of the IPO and animation length
- DEF and USE for meshes
- creating group nodes using "Make Parent"
I'm not a native speaker so it would be great when the help pages are
ready somebody can check for bad expresion etc.
| (O)(O) Bart.
C _) bart at neeneenee.de
| / - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
More information about the Bf-committers