[Bf-committers] Project openings

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Mar 16 23:32:46 CET 2005

Hi,

I don't see the point. If we use gzip and a name like .blender.gz, it
*will* be an archive. Can be ungzipped by other programs even. Can then
be loaded in older blenders, can be compressed by other tools and
loaded in newer Blender, etc.

And what means "register 2 extensions"? For what, on the web?
Webservers love .gz!

-Ton-