[Bf-committers] FWD: Announcing FBX SDK v6.0 free download.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 12 14:03:53 CET 2005

Hi,

Only did a quick check on their site, but it looks like the same
offering as before, meaning a binary distribution of a library, not
compatible to GPL at all.

Unless you of course link to this via Python! But, then you still might
to make a deal with them on re-distributing. I didn't download it, but
I'm pretty sure you only get the right to use the lib, not to spread
it.

-Ton-