[Bf-committers] exr code

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 10:03:16 CET 2005

Since Gernot's patch is already committed, this patch
is useless now, but since it was requested, if for
some reason somebody still wants to see this, here it
is.
Though my code might look simpler, it could actually
be more complicated, the c interface could be
simplified to one function, just like the c++ code.
I didn't do much after the initial code was done,
since I thought I should do the library integration
first. So everything is also still hard coded, there
are no flags for conditional compile or user
parameters to specify paths.

It probably will not be usable as a patch using
current cvs, but the openexr dir is supposed to go in
/blender/source/blender.

Alfredo