[Bf-committers] Re: OpenEXR plugin for Blender :-)

GSR - FR famrom at infernal-iceberg.com
Fri Mar 11 22:18:11 CET 2005

Hi,
eeshlo at yahoo.com (2005-03-10 at 1905.33 -0800):
> In any case, still not quite being able to use cvs
> properly, I would have the same problem as when I
> first submitted the yafray code: how do I get new
> files not in cvs to be included in the diff?

Dirty way: move your current working tree, the one where you have the
openexr changes, to a name like blender-exr, and do cvs co blender
again (or get the latest daily checkout), so you get blender-exr and
blender directories in parallel.

Then run "diff -upNr blender blender-exr > exr-eeshlo.patch", u is
unified, p show C functions, N is diff new files and r recursive. I
think that would be enough to be able to get all the changes without
messing with cvs much.

GSR