[Bf-committers] GPL or (c) infringement?

Jeremy Wall zaphar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:18:49 CET 2005

There is no restriction in selling the software binaries as a service,
but if the code is untouched then he is required to supply the
sourcecode with the product when asked. Additionally if he has license
restrictions on the software redistribution that would also be a
violation of the gpl.

I'm not sure how blender's dual licensing works into all this though.
Does the Blender License come into play here somewhere?