[Bf-committers] FreeBSD port

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:42:35 CET 2005

Also, if you have some library compatability issues (happens to me a
lot when I download precompiled stuff), you can build it from from
ports collection (If you aren't familiar with the ports collection,
visit http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/ports ):

cd /usr/ports/graphics/blender-devel
make install clean

Or you can get the sources from CVS and compile it yourself (You'll
need to install cvs, SDL, python, scons, gcc, libjpeg, freetype2,
before hand, then. When it asks for a password, just press ENTER):

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.blender.org:/cvsroot/bf-blender login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.blender.org:/cvsroot/bf-blender co blender
cd blender
scons