[Bf-committers] Re: expat

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Mar 9 15:50:08 CET 2005

Hi Erwin,

Last week's IRC meeting we had a developer proposing to link with this
lib by default. He's working on XML exporting too. Expanding Blender
with libraries is something I treat with utmost reluctance (you know
me!), so first like to see evident added functionality. :)

If such functionality is approved on, adding xpat is a no-issue.

-Ton-