[Bf-committers] Re: expat

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Wed Mar 9 15:27:26 CET 2005

So what you say is we force people install python if they want xml import in
blender on windows ?

I was hoping on a more userfriendly approach. Does anyone know if pyexpat
(one of the python wrappers) is dependent on lots of other (pyxml) modules ?

Isn't someone already working on a stripped python distribution for blender,
perhaps this expat xml wrapping could be part of it ?

Its not (just) the hassle of installing python, but also keeping the python
versions in sync.

Erwin