[Bf-committers] FreeBSD port

Tim Forkin bf-committers at projects.blender.org
Wed Mar 9 09:01:25 CET 2005

hi, my name is tim.
On the blender projects list it has the platform teams, and it says that
Hans L. handles the FreeBSD build. I was wondering whether he has an available
port  for blender and if not whether it was possible to write one. Would it
also be possible for it then to be updated whenever a new version of blender
comes out?

Thanks for your help
  Tim.

--
"At First National Bank, you are not just a number. You are in fact two
numbers, a dash, three numbers, another dash and another three numbers."