[Bf-committers] The big warning hunt patch

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 02:24:03 CET 2005

Good idea, I did the same thing:

http://www.elysiun.com/~theeth/W1.txt
http://www.elysiun.com/~theeth/W2.txt
http://www.elysiun.com/~theeth/W3.txt
http://www.elysiun.com/~theeth/W4.txt

Like you said, most are casts (double -> float, int ->
short), some signed/unsigned and unused variables.

Applying the patch went well, just had to add the
quicktime #ifdef WIN32 thingy and some include paths
to the renderconverter project and all was good to go.
I'll commit the projectfile changes after the patch is
commited.

Martin