[Bf-committers] The big warning hunt patch

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Wed Mar 9 01:02:25 CET 2005

I guess if anyone is interested I built the win32 release from msvc7 with the warning patch on various warning lvls. Msvc7 defines 4 warning lvls (and a suppress warnings lvl). Maybe this would help with the 'appropriate' warning lvls :-)

Build logs:
http://www.paposo.com/warnings/WarningLVL1.txt
http://www.paposo.com/warnings/WarningLVL2.txt
http://www.paposo.com/warnings/WarningLVL3.txt
http://www.paposo.com/warnings/WarningLVL4.txt

Many of msvc's warnings are simply casting and unused variable warnings.