[Bf-committers] Isolated External Materials

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 8 22:36:32 CET 2005

If you're thinking about working on this, something
really needed is ability to import children objects by
only appending the parent objects. Maybe it'snot
exactly what you are aiming to, but probably is
related anyway.

This situation is specially uncomfortably when you
have complex characters and many scenes for them.

Thanks !

malefico.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2285&group_id=9&atid=125