[Bf-committers] Loop Tools Refactoring Page

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 7 19:50:28 CET 2005

Bart wrote:

> I send this proposals about it:
> Correct Knife Behavior
> http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/#10

I can take a look at implementing multiple cuts per edge -- it doesn't
look like it has to be very complicated.  I'll have to make sure that
it's fast, though.  However, I think that the differentiation between
dragging and clicking doesn't have to become a differentiation between
LMB and MMB.  That's a waste of buttons.  MMB is perfectly fine as an
axis contstraint; that's how it acts everywhere else.  If you take that
into consideration, the behavior that you suggest also goes against your
Uniform Mouse and Key action.  It's good that you're thinking about this
stuff, though; I can tell that a lot of effort went into preparing that
page.  Nice job on it.

Matt