[Bf-committers] Angle Calculation Code

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 7 15:28:08 CET 2005

Hi,

That cannot be done simply, because Blender Mesh allows any level of
connectivity between edges. Constructing lists of
edges-connected-to-edges will be time consuming, especially for use in
redrawing code.

Using a face isn't too bad, also because you know all angles make up to
360 degrees, so you can calculate the missing one easily. :)

-Ton-