[Bf-committers] Updated: Knife subdivide patch

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Mar 7 17:12:34 CET 2005

Hey Mat
I had a good look at this code too, its very convoluded and not the way
Id code it either,
heared that the person who wrote the knife tool was not exacltly
experienced either, the wat the UV;s are attained is simply by using the
default subdivide code that assumes 50%, its not easy to fix this.
0 Cam