[Bf-committers] Updated: Knife subdivide patch

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 7 05:23:24 CET 2005

Hi Ton --

Ah, that bug.  I took a quick look at it, and the code is horribly
complicated right now, and with the current design, it looks like it
needs to be.  I have some ideas for fixing it, but they might be
horribly naive, so I'll keep them to myself.  In other news, I found a
situation where my patch code doesn't work, so there's no need to review
it.  It's broken.  It looks like I need to do a lot more debugging and
regression testing before I send any more emails about it to this list.

Making a fool of myself in public,
Matt