[Bf-committers] "off by one" error in renderdatabase.c?

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Mar 4 20:32:37 CET 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Martin Dickopp wrote:

> Can anyone confirm the behaviour I see? If so, should bug #2276 be
> reopened?

While I have to admit that this bug is very hard to trigger and it's
probably more probable to win in the lottery than to trigger it by
accident (it took me 5 minutes to even construct a mesh with exactly
a vertex count in between), it indeed occurs here (Debian, x86):

Memoryblock free: attempt to free illegal pointer
Memoryblock Blove: end corrupt
Memoryblock No name found: is also corrupt

The first message appears directly after the render, the second two
after quitting blender