[Bf-committers] Updates to the project list

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:27:24 CET 2005

Well, after spening two months on another project, I now have time to
work on Blender stuff again. I'm working on Booleans. Lozar as I
understand doesn't have time anymore.
At the moment its a python script for easy testing. Once all the kinks
are worked out of the algorithm, I'll recode it in C. I'll release
that as patch to BF-blender I guess for testing & utiltimately
integration. Next python version should be out in a week or so & first
C version I hope will be ready by the end of this month. Of course
there are seemingly never-ending sets of special cases, so who knows.

Ted (SpookyElectric)