[Bf-committers] Booleans Library Screenshots (Ok, now i'm serious)

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:25:18 CEST 2005

Um. Ok. So, as mentioned, I'm working on this project. Very slowly -
full time, job, personal life, etc. getting in the way. But I am
working on it.
I could give up, but after refining my aglorithm for several months,
I'd image it's still further along than yours. The base case is really
pretty easy. But it's really not a simple problem when you hit
boundary cases like edges lying in a face, coplanar faces, verts lying
in another objects face, etc. And then mine is trying to keep quads
where possible to make the mesh more managble, which can also make
things tricky if not all teh points in the quad are coplanar.

I suppose if you're on summer break, you have more time than I do. I
don't want to be doing duplicated work. But I do think it would make
sense for to either collaborate, or just one of us work on the
project, not both.

Ted