[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code Update

Frederick Lee phaethon at linux.ucla.edu
Sat Jun 25 21:57:11 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 09:56:17AM -0600, Chris Want wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Looks like the Google Summer of Code results
> are out, so check your inboxes if you haven't
> already. We had 139 proposals come it, and
> Blender ended up getting 10 of the 400 grants.

/me wins a golden ticket, runs home to family, trips on a cracked
sidewalk, holds knee while gasping in pain.

Took three bottles of bee... I mean three bars of choc... no, three
project proposals for this.  Yay.

Chris can fill in the details.

Short version: point-and-click to make animated/video Blender tutorials.

-Fred