[Bf-committers] Fuck Google (Booleans library)

Maurizio Monge maurizio.monge at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:00:55 CEST 2005

Ok, my summer of code application (booleans library) has been rejected.
Grrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, in the past week i have already written about 2000 lines of code
and i am getting some very promising result, so let's say that very quietly
and slowly, i will still continue to improve it and add missing features, and
when it will begin to be usable i will send you a demo (hopefully within 2/3
i will not be so angry anymore).
I hope that while i will be continuing this very difficult project for free,
google people will be happy with their 4500$ paid PHP/Javascript
programmers.
Anyway thanks to all blender people for your help while writing my application
(Chris in patricular),
I'll now point my browser to www.yahoo.com and surf the web to calm down...
:-)

Ciao