[Bf-committers] New Project Starting

Jorrit Tyberghein jorrit.tyberghein at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:45:01 CEST 2005

On 6/23/05, zippy <trip at spymac.com> wrote:

> Not to step on toes but if making blender games backward compatible seems
> like a long trip I vote that you skip backwards altogether. Games can be
> remade or just created better from scratch if your crystal space is really
> that good.

Initially I wasn't planning on doing the compatible version either.
But Erwin told me that it was probably going to be very easy to do so
as he already has a version of the game logic that can be easily put
in other projects. So given that this step is relatively easy to do it
is a good proof of concept. But ideally I would like the
CS/GameBlender to move beyond that and use CEL/CS concepts instead.

Greetings,

--
Project Manager of Crystal Space (http://www.crystalspace3d.org)
and CEL (http://cel.crystalspace3d.org)