[Bf-committers] Re: Proposing Crystal Space as an Alternative to GameBlender

Sebastian De La Torre rainfellow at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 23:44:22 CEST 2005

A custum set of sensors, controllers and actuators
should be created for CS.
Adding python access to an objects logicbricks should
not be a problem either.
I could get these done for the project.

A priority above compatibility with gameblender should
be ease of use.(As long as you support logicbricks
that should not be a problem)

--- Jorrit Tyberghein <jorrit.tyberghein at gmail.com>