[Bf-committers] Re: Blender and ATI

Stephen madcitybrit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:14:37 CEST 2005

I've yet to decide on the video card,  but your responses are very
helpful so thanks. I read everywhere about nVidia's Linux drivers
being better, more mature etc., with card performance approaching
their Windows counterparts (and being better with OpenGL), but I'm a
sucker for supporting the underdog too and would love to see ATI's
Linux presense grow in a positive way, especially for a product like
Blender. I'm just researching softmodding between the latest Radeon
and GeForce cards at the moment before I decide.

Thanks again,
Stephen