[Bf-committers] B-con back to "relax" :)

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Jun 15 18:54:12 CEST 2005

Hi Kent,

i checked out the Windows-Zip here:
http://blender.instinctive.de/Blender2.37a/blender-2.37a-windows.zip

But i downloaded it here at home again and there is anything fine yet.

Mhm, strange. That's internet.
Sorry for wasting your time and making trouble. But the zip i downloaded
at work really named as 2.37a and includes the old versions.

Ok, anything is fine and that is fine :)

Have nice day, evening, night!