[Bf-committers] Blender and ATI

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Jun 15 07:31:10 CEST 2005

Hey Stephen
I tried the recent (UI Installer) ATI Drivers for linux on my X800 and
couldent get them to work, (Didnt recognize my card even though it was
in the supported list in the error message that followed.) :P
Who knows, mabe it would work well if that didnt stop me, but its the
first release supporting Xfree 4.4 and Xorg - early days.

I have an NV 6800 also and works nice in linux, NVidia have had linux
drivers for a while now, and 64bit drivers too. as well as being better
for OpenGL, Id say there better on linux too, Dual head/linux/nvidia
also works very well.

- Cam