[Bf-committers] Module Owners Sound Off!!!!

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:11:46 CEST 2005

Ok, I am putting together a CMS page with a list of the official module
owners. Below I will paste what I have from the projects page. If you
are not listed and should be, let me know. If you are on this list and
shouldn't be, or want to be removed, let me know as well. If there are
areas that are not listed or that should be combined...you know what to
do :)

Sequence Editor

Text Editor

3D Window : Edit Mesh Tools
   Robert Wenzlaff (DetectiveThorn)
   Roel Spruit (Goofster)

3D Window : Transform
   Martin Poirier (Theeth)

3D Window : Meta Objects
   Jiri Hnidek

3D Window : Text

3D Window : Curves

Animation System
   This comprises the animation toolset in the 3d window, NLA, IPO and
Action Window

   Chris Want (Hos)
   Martin Poirier (Theeth)
   Simon Clitherow (Aphex)