[Bf-committers] Booleans library as Summer of Code Project

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sat Jun 11 09:18:33 CEST 2005

> Laurence did booleans in Blender (was developing it anyway)
> laurencebourn at hotmail.com
>
> You could email them and ask for details on there chance of finishing etc.

The new lib of Laurence is already in CVS at blender/intern/csg, has been
there already for quite a long time. It "just" hasn't been activated yet -
as it refuses correct compilation on all platforms. If you look at the
SConscript in blender/intern, you see that you can try it by setting
NEW_CSG in that file to 'true'. I don't know specifics of this lib as I
have failed to get it even compiled - but this one is supposed to be
better than the current booleans (which are in intern/bsp).

/Nathan