[Bf-committers] Tracker status versus upgrade 2.37a

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Jun 10 04:54:15 CEST 2005

Hi All, I have updated the obj importer a few times since this bug was
reported.

Bug URL
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2038&group_id=9&atid=125

http://members.iinet.net.au/~cpbarton/obj_import.py
<http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Ecpbarton/obj_import.py>

The guy who reported the Bug isnt being at all helpfull, if he cant show
me an OBJ then theres not much I can do.
If it was my choice Id close the bug and ask him to add a new report
with an obj file, that dosent work with the updated importer (my guess
is that the problem wont be there anymore).

The fact that he says the wings importer does the same indicates that
the OBJ file may be corrupt in the first place.

I have added another 15 obj files from all over the net to my test suit
and all still import without problems.
Im testing this importer with 98 files and Blender never crashes. as he
reports.

JMS aslo reported a bug, but is being cagy and wone link me to the file,
Though I think I fixed it just then (above link is updated)

Thats all from me-
 Cam