[Bf-committers] Tracker status versus upgrade 2.37a

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Thu Jun 9 17:21:27 CEST 2005

I think that having this is a good idea, with regard to possibly being
able to have a 0 bug main blender app.

I'm sure some GE bugs have been in there for yonks, now hopefully with a
few new GE developers ( see
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6117
),
the Google Summer Of Code ( where some students may choose to work on it
), and ODE integration into the main app ( which could assist with
integration into the GE ), it'll get a renewed lease of live.

The separate bug tracker will also help these developers to focus their
efforts.

Mal