[Bf-committers] Tracker status versus upgrade 2.37a

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 15:46:34 CEST 2005

--- Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Current open bugs;
>
> - Assigned to Martin: 8 bugs
> (If you don't have time, can you tell which ones are
> critical to solve?)

Moved the three related to constraints evaluation to
ToDo, would need to hook up in DAG and all the fun
stuff.

The Clear Track one could easily be fixed by looking
back in the cvs history. I remember at one point I
added track constraints clearing on Alt-R too, but
this was deemed uneeded and removed, so would still be
in the archive ready to be readded.
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2687&group_id=9&atid=125

Scale and Zooming cause jumpy behavior could probably
be fixed by reprojecting the 2D center at the end of
the zoom function. Personnally, I really think zooming
in there isn't too smart, but anyway.
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2701&group_id=9&atid=125

The other ones are not urgent and on the long todo.
Still bugs, so keep there as reminder (and so people
don't submit them twice).

Martin