[Bf-committers] Tracker status versus upgrade 2.37a

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jun 9 14:06:10 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Current open bugs;

- Assigned to Martin: 8 bugs
(If you don't have time, can you tell which ones are critical to solve?)

- Python team: 16 bugs
(Joseph, Willian, Stephen... same for you!)

- Jiri: 2 bugs
(These are both very old... is this on your todo or do you rather pass
it on?)

- Ton: 5 bugs
(2 issues hard todo... 3 being investigated)

Then there's a very weird issue in LoopCut (CTRL+R). Seems to be only
evident with certain Linux distros... (#2670)

For everyone; getting a bug assigned doesn't mean you *have* to do it!
Just unassign it back to 'none' or ask someone else for it.

Thanks! I think we did enough work already for an upgrade release,
which still can start compiling next sunday... but rather first get
insight in which open issues are to be solved still.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org