[Bf-committers] A little Editface Question

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:56:40 CEST 2005

Ok, This is for any self-professed Mesh Gurus out there,

I am getting very close to having a working version of the edge-based
subdivide with the option of 1 or more even cuts. The
hitch I have is this. I have a function that takes each new internal
face as it is created and copies information from the parent
face kinda like facecopy(EditFace source,EditFace target), where target
is always a subface of source. Can you think of a
way, without passing any more information to the function to extrapolate
the UV and Vertcol information from the source face
to the target face.

Johnny